Saturday, April 7, 2012

Three Lanikai Lovelies - Part 3.

As promised, here is the final entry on our Thursday Lanikai open house tour.  This is the last property we visited, and I liked it best. Mostly because of the amazing views of the Mokuluas. The asking price is $1,950 000; definitely not a bargain, but of course the view is priceless. The house has a 3/2 upstairs and a 2/2 downstairs, making it a great multi-generational dwelling.

View from the large upstairs terrace



Looking up from the garage


Entry


View from the lower floor


Upstairs kitchen


Boulders in the backyard


One of the baths


Upstairs living room and terrace



Stairs


Honu tile detail in one of the bathrooms


Downstairs living room

Which one of the three properties do you like best? Let me know. Your comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this house is beautiful. My fiance and I are looking at Hawaii real estate. We are being relocated for his job. We have never been to Hawaii so I am extremely excited. I hope our house has a view like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      Good luck in your house hunt and welcome to the islands! If you need realtor help, click on the link for my friend Debbie's site on the left hand side of the blog, under links.

      Delete