Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Beach Cottage Charm

I am finally back to the world of blogging and would like to share with you some of the projects I have worked on in the past six months.  Eventually, if I get my act together, I may also write some posts about travel and design.  First up, let's take a look at a cute beach cottage I staged back in April.  





The house belonged to friends who have great taste, and it was a delight to work on.  The couple was committed to presenting the property in an immaculate condition and meticulously fixed the few small issues that we found. To freshen up the space, we switched out some light fixtures and art, edited the furniture and added some finishing touches. The house looked great and ready to go on the market.





Of course the property sold right away.  Al that we left of the project are the photos and the memories... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment